The REME HALO is an in-duct air purifier that uses RGF’s Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. It is installed in the supply side plenum of the HVAC system. This technology produces hydro-peroxide plasma and uses ultra-violet light to purify surfaces and the air inside your dwelling.
It is different from other indoor air quality products in that it is not passive. It is not something that works to catch pollutants but is designed to actively go to where the contaminant is and eradicate it. The charged particles this device creates cause pollutant particles to stick together making them larger at the molecular level. Because they are larger, air filters have a better chance of trapping them as they pass through.
The most powerful process inherent in the REME HALO is also found in nature. Our atmosphere experiences a cleansing action each time electricity is combined with the naturally occuring hydrogen molecules and oxygen. The bolts of lightning are mostly negatively charged and they activate the hydrogen peroxide molecules in the air. The activated hydrogen peroxide molecules then “clean” the rest of the atmosphere leaving a clear, natural smell.
This technology is capable of removing viruses and bacteria from the immediate area. It is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome and has proven effective in reducing out of work sick time in workforces. The product is capable of removing particulates, microbials, and gases. It also removes pollen, mold spores, dander, dust, MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk.
The following is a breakdown of the effectiveness of the REME HALO and its many uses:
- 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses are killed
- Sneeze germs are killed within 3 ft of their source
- The device provides whole home coverage as it is placed inside the duct of the HVAC system
- The unit operates silently
- The technology does not require high tech tools for installation or maintenance
- A shroud placed around the REME cell provides a way to control the output of the device
- US military approved to be used in field hospitals
- US and international hospital approval for combating infectious disease
- The technology was effective against the SARS virus in China
- It is approved for use in USDA, FSIS, and the FDA food processing plants
- Cruise lines use the product to reduce the spread of contagious disease
Viruses, contaminants of all kinds, pollutants, germs, and dust fill the inside air of our homes. The technology built into the REME HALO is precise and far reaching in its scope. It does not wait for contaminants and harmful airborne microbes to infiltrate your lungs and body. It is sent out from the unit to the location of the pollutant or virus and minimizes its impact on the atmosphere you are breathing.
The REME HALO is an induct viral pathogen suppressor that can significantly enhance your indoor air quality. By doing so, you may experience a minimization of contaminants and mold in your dwelling.